Wednesday, October 17, 2012

This Path I'm On

Last week we took another road trip (I know - we're crazy!) back home to see my sister get married.  And it was one of those weeks.

No, not a bad week - a good week! One of those weeks when everything just goes right and your heart wants to burst with joy and life is all rainbows and butterflies and unicorns.
Seriously.

The kids did great in the car. (Only a couple of screamfests, and they were brief.)
Family, family, family.

We got to play, play, play in the country.
Little Girl got to ride a horse.

Fun on the Farm Blog

She got to be a flower girl.
Bridal Pic Holding Hands

Little Dude has been walking - and dancing - all over the place.

Country Living

I took some gorgeous bridal pics of my gorgeous sister.
Bridal Picture Park Setting
And it was a gorgeous wedding.

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. That’s what life has been lately.
And now we’re back and approaching my favorite time of year.

So, sorry, but I just feel like gushing.
I haven’t been doing much writing, but I’ve been doing a lot of living, and also a lot of thinking about what the future holds...

I'm grateful and looking forward to it all.