Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hannah's Corner: Top 10 Moments of 2011

10) Our vacation to Sedona and the Grand Canyon. I love family road trips almost as much as Mama does!
Lion King

9) Moving from my crib to my “big girl” bed. I had no problems at all because I’m a good little sleeper! Nothing like I was when I was a baby…
8) The amusement park. I wanted to ride the carousel over and over and over again.

7) Playing in the snow on the mountain.
playing in the snow on the mountain
I got to throw snowballs and try out sledding. Then we got to go eat cookies and ice cream, and I never pass up treats! My second experience with snow was quite different from the first:
baby doesn't like the snow

6) Swimming. Anytime, anywhere. Seriously guys, if you haven’t tried it, you totally should. It’s amazing.
5) Trick-or-treating. I still talk about it all the time. My butterfly costume was the coolest, and it was super fun to walk up to houses and have people give me candy! I also learned the word “spooky.” I still say that word a lot because Daddy makes “spooky ghost” noises.

4) My birthday. Mama says I am two years old now. I got a birthday cake and presents. When Mama asked me what kind of cake I wanted, I said “blue” just because I’ve seen pictures of my first birthday cake, and it was blue.
3) Christmas! I helped decorate the tree, saw amazing Christmas lights, got to open presents again, and I even got a tricycle. I also got my favorite thing ever – CANDY!

little girl on tricycle

2) Family coming to visit us. My grandmas and grandpas and aunts and uncles are the COOLEST ever! Plus I got to stay up late and act like a crazy person.  My mom almost cried when everybody left, but she says she’s kinda hormonal these days.

1) When Baby Abram was born! He’s so cute, and I always want to hold him. I wondered what it would be like to have a baby brother, but now I can’t imagine what life would be like without him.
baby abram

I can’t wait to see what happens this year. I hope there are some new, exciting things in store for my family, and for yours too! Thank you for reading my Mama’s blog – she thinks you are all really great!

Hugs & Kisses,
 Hannah

1 comment: