Thursday, May 10, 2012

Calling All Guest Posts! Time For A Vacation

Hooray! It’s almost time for fun! I need fun…oh, how I need fun.

We all just got over some colds…Abram has regressed in his nighttime sleep…the husband was working some late hours recently…so we’re all pretty exhausted. We need a vacation, and I am beyond ecstatic that we are getting one.

Fun…I see you. You’re so close I can almost touch you. I’m almost there…just a little further…
While on vacation I want to be as ‘unplugged’ as possible and concentrate on my family, so I thought this would be a great opportunity to publish some guest posts.  

If you’re interested, send the following to me at panoramicplayground @ gmail.com by May 20th for consideration:

·        Your (not previously published) post of a reasonable length (mine are generally around 400 words or so) on a topic that fits with my blog (family, kids, childhood, life stories – you know what I like!)

·         A pic or two that fits with the post, if you’d like

·         A short author bio (and a link to your blog, if you have one!)

Ever since I started blogging back in September, I’ve been eager to have guest posters. I don’t know why; there’s just something about the whole community atmosphere that excites me. I loved being a guest on The Mommyhood Memos, and I love reading guest posts and getting introduced to other writers.

 Thanks for reading, and I hope you all are having fun (or at least looking forward to having fun) too!